With a background in Hospitality and Business Management, we decided to redirect our focus into the Campervan Hire business. Sharing our love of our beautiful country and everything that it has to offer.
We love helping others to plan the perfect Motorhome / Campervan Hire holiday helping to shape memories that will last a lifetime!
Our size is our strength and our standards are high with our customers at the centre of everything we do.
Contact us today to plan your next trip because we would love to hear from you!
Visit our motorhome pages via the links below:
Our small fleet of hand-picked luxury campervans are currently offered on ‘2020 – 70 plate’ RollerTeam vehicles. And with all our vehicles being replaced at 18-24 months you will always receive a state of the art campervan from our fleet.
And all of our vehicles showcase sophisticated colour schemes, modern finishes and state-of-the-art touch screen controls. Just the ticket to create a that fresh holiday home feel!
The vehicle you receive will be fully equipped as standard for your adventures, because we aim to stand apart from our competitors with absolutely no hidden costs.
So the price you are quoted is the price you pay, avoiding those nasty surprises you can sometimes get with other campervan hire companies!
We’re continually striving to meet your expectations every step of the way.
Our hire vehicles are due back in the morning after your last nights hire. As a result we advise that you stay somewhere along your route home or locally to avoid a very early start on your return.
Our mission….to Promote sustainable campervan and motorhome tourism in Great Britain
Here at Zoom motorhome Hire, not only are we are passionate about what we do and the country we live in, but also about climate change. It is for that reason we are working with Green Tourism to help us achieve our green goals and are delighted to announce we have been awarded a Green Tourism accreditation.
You may ask why and how….We certainly didn’t think a motorhome hire company was very climate friendly so we did a bit of digging and discovered that it is far more economically green than taking a flight anywhere, and what’s even better is you can travel at your own pace, and visit as many or as few places during your holiday as you like.
So we want to share the beauty of our country, and encourage people to discover how great, Britain really is. You can explore our country’s natural beauty and travel from destination to destination at their own pace in one of our motorhomes, but we also want to make sure it is done responsibly and with respect. As a travel company, and in order to help preserve the world we live in, we are committed to promoting sustainable and responsible tourism.
- Promote/encourage motorhome holidays in the UK as a more sustainable way to have a holiday.
- To promote responsible motorhome travel in the UK.
- Be as environmentally friendly as possible with our business products/practices by monitoring resource efficiency such as water, energy and chemicals.
- Make our commitment to green tourism clearly visible on our website, on social media, in our motorhomes and at our depot.
- Renew our vehicles every 2 years, keeping in line with any government climate change regulations.
- Encourage people to explore what’s on their doorstep.
- Have chemical free toilets in all our motorhomes.
How will we achieve this:
- Our vehicles have EC regulation compliant Euro VI diesel engines, reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- Our campervans come equipped with litter pickers and our customers are asked to recycle rubbish whenever possible.
- Provide green chemicals to break down waste and Ecover washing up liquid.
- Encourage customers to shop local and support local communities as much as possible.
- Go paperless wherever possible, we use DocuSign to get our terms and conditions signed and request all documents digitally.
- Provide bamboo toilet roll and bamboo mattress protectors.
- Only use gas BBQs in our campervans.
- And, just in case you forget your toothbrush we even provide bamboo toothbrushes!
Ask all customers to “respect, protect and enjoy as well as familiarising themselves with the Scottish outdoor access code: