ZMH Covid 19 cleaning policy
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we would like to offer our customers reassurance on the cleaning and preparation procedures for our vehicles.
Before you collect your motorhome we will ensure that a complete changeover clean has taken place to a set of pre-defined standards, which we have come up with in accordance with the UK government. The vehicle clean will be documented and signed off by our cleaning staff. It will include the following.
- Complete fogging using DEW fast acting disinfectant containing hypochlorous acid, (a gentle but extremely effective sanitiser which kills 99.995% of viruses and bacteria) to eliminate viruses or bacteria on contact, followed by ventilation of the vehicle for a minimum of 4 hours to allow fresh air to circulate through all windows and sky lights
- Cleaning of all surfaces with warm soapy water
- Subsequent disinfection of all surfaces also using DEW disinfectant. Particular attention being paid to touch points such as control panels, light switches, bathrooms, door handles, kitchen and fridge surfaces.
- Removal of all crockery and cookware for washing at high temperature in our dishwasher.
- Removal of bed and kitchen linen for washing on minimum 60 degree cycle.
All cleaning staff carrying out cleaning on our vehicles will have self-certified to confirm that they are fit for work and are not suffering and COVID-19 symptoms prior to cleaning vehicles.
Cleaning staff will be supplied with appropriate PPE for cleaning tasks.
A fresh cleaning pack will be provided in the vehicle for each hire customer and will include virucidal cleaner, microfibre cloths and hand sanitiser. We respectfully ask customers to maintain cleanliness standards within the vehicles while they are on hire.